- High School Graduate
- Three (3) or more related years of experience in surgical / clinical environment
- Ideal candidate will have received training from an accredited Medical Assistant School which included basic clinical and administrative skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of and experience with computers, word processing systems and data entry
- Knowledge of and experience with electronic medical records (EMRs) preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Possess problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to successfully pass all pre-employment background screenings and reference checking, including but not limited to FBI Fingerprint based background check for childcare employment, PA State Child Abuse Clearance, PA State Police Criminal Records Check (PATCH), seven (7) year state and county criminal background check, pre-employment drug-screening, and professional reference check.
Children’s Surgery Centers are a group of physicians, nurses and staff dedicated to providing the best and calmest environment for children in need of restorative dentistry. Our primary goal is to ensure every child receives the necessary care when it is needed.
Employee performance as a team member by providing a positive work environment and encouraging involvement in all areas of the facility.
Children’s Surgery Center is committed to following the values:
- Quality - Exceeding expectations through teamwork and innovation
- Dignity - Respect the inherent value and worth of each person as a member of the human family.
- Justice - Demonstrate special concerns for the indigent and advocate for change of social structures that undermine human dignity.
- Stewardship - Cultivate resources entrusted to us, to promote healing and wholeness.
- Collaboration - Achieve shared goals by partnering with those with common values and vision.
For more information on Children’s Surgery Centers please visit our website: www.childrenssurgicalcenter.com